Casella focuses its giving priorities on the following key areas:
Casella is constantly working to improve the environment in the communities where we operate and across the globe through our efforts to transform waste into a resource for producing clean energy and a raw material for manufacturing new products. Casella puts a strong emphasis on supporting organizations who share in our environmental vision.
Casella is a partner and steward in our communities. Whether it be in-kind services to help clean up after a storm or the funding of a community program that is inclusive of all, being an active corporate citizen is not only good for business, it is simply the right thing to do. Casella seeks to support programs that build our communities.
Casella believes that when learning and knowledge are encouraged and promoted we all win. Casella has a long history of supporting educational initiatives through direct scholarship and programmatic initiatives. If this education is coupled with the environment, all the better!
Grant Application Process:
- Requests for charitable contributions are accepted year-round and will be reviewed on a quarterly basis
- No organization shall be a recipient of more than one grant per calendar year
- You will be notified in writing when a decision regarding your request has been made, this may take up to three months
- For additional information please fill out our grant application
- All Applications may also be mailed to: Casella Grant Proposal, 25 Greens Hill Lane, Rutland, VT 05701